- In February 2013 the Overseas Development Institute published our work in in a paper entitled 'Adapting to a Complex and Uncertain Future' in support of the Africa Climate Change Resilience Alliance (ACCRA)).
- In 2012 we contributed a chapter to the "Handbook of Systems and Complexity in Health".
- In 2012 abaci members participated in an international collaborative project on 'Causality of Change' and have written a book to push the current state of the art on "Understanding and Influencing the Causality of Change in Complex Socio-Technical Systems".
- In March 2012 we published an article for the RUSI Defence Systems Journal Defence is more than just a Supermarket Chain. A copy is also in our Online Library.
- In 2011 abaci contributed to a book on complexity and health care in the Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice.
- In 2011 we published a book on the subject of Putting Complexity to Work called "Complexity Demystified - A Guide for Practitioners". There's a summary here.
Our Online Library
Visit our online library here , where you can download papers and presentations.
We have put together a list of good books - mostly written from a non-science viewpoint - about issues related to adaptation and prediction.
[Updated 28 Oct 2013]